I joined the Slytherin team and am a fair Seeker if I say to myself (and I do, often and repeatedly). Sadly as i am a first yaer and I don’t have my own broom I am what they charmingly call a back-up. Still if pressed I could probably manage to come across a broom in my travels in the school. All those years of waiting in secret has made me the most perfect spy, I have little doubt that we will win the Quidditch cup this year. With my help of course.
1. What was Harry dreaming about the first time he woke up with his scar on fire?
b. Voldemort and Wormtail plotting to kill him
2. What is the problem with leprechaun gold?
a. It vanishes after a few hours
3. Why did Mad-Eye Moody turn Malfoy into a ferret?
c. Malfoy attached Harry when Harry’s back was turned
4. Sirius warns Harry to be careful around Karkaroff because he had been a Death Eater. Which one of the professors at Hogwarts, who also used to be a Death Eater, is frequently bothered by Karkaroff?
5. Voldemort could have used the blood from any foe to make the potion that revived him work, but he held out for Harry’s blood. Why?
c. The special protection Harry received from his mother would also pass to Voldemort
6. How old would Frank have been on his next birthday?
7. Amos Diggory works for?
b. The Department for the Regulation and Control of Magical Creatures
8. Who shared a carriage with the three friends on the way from the train to Hogwarts?
9. What date in October did the delegates from Beauxbatons and Durmstrang arrive?
10. What color were Percy’s dress robes at the Yule Ball?
a. Navy Blue
Please either post the pictures to your blog or link to where the pictures can be found. Mr. Ollivander
World Cup Tournament